At Kirk & Toberty, we have more than sixty years of combined experience representing our clients in court. During that time we have successfully represented thousands of clients. We understand that the possibility of becoming involved in legal matters can be overwhelming to many people. We also know that it is not uncommon for people to have had a bad experience with a previous lawyer. Our goal is to exceed your expectations in providing legal services to you, and we take our commitment to our clients seriously. We do our very best to provide the highest quality of legal services for our clients, and we rely on the referrals of our satisfied clients. In order to hold ourselves accountable to you, we have established this statement of purpose. The attorneys and staff at Kirk & Toberty will always seek to maintain these principles in our relationship with you:
- The attorney you meet with will be the attorney who handles your case and who appears in court on your behalf. We will not assign your case to a less experienced attorney.
- We will respond to your calls or emails promptly.
- You will always be able to reach an attorney to discuss your case within a reasonable period of time.
- We will discuss with you the potential fees and costs involved in your case directly and honestly
- We will treat you with care, attention and courteousness.
- We will speak in plain English and avoid legal
- We will provide you with monthly billing that is clear, detailed and easy to understand.
- We will be honest and fair in our billing and respond promptly to any concerns or question you might have.
- We will listen closely to your concerns and be proactive in responding to them.
- We will always attempt to obtain the best possible result for you while charging a fair and reasonable fee.
- We will regularly communicate with you regarding your matter and not leave you in the dark regarding the status of your case.
If we ever fall short of these goals, you can be assured that we will do our best to ensure the situation is resolved to your satisfaction.